Re: family hanukkah songs: suggestions?

The most unusual and absolutely hilarious Chanukah song is "Chanukah Homeboy"
by Doc Moshe.  As the title suggests, it's a rap song with a melodie .  It's
very hep and has a possitive message.  There was a video, but unfortunately,
it is now out of print.
I used to play the video in my store all the time.  One of my regular clients,
is a  movie producer and was so impressed with the video, that he met with
"Doc" to possibly do a feature film.  "Doc" however, is trying to finance the
project himself .
There is a cassette-single of the song,'sChanukah Homeboy"

Simon
Hatikvah Music
213) 655-7083

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->