Yiddish Music

Can anyone help this person? (Please reply to the original sender-
rene(dot)pfertzel (at) hol(dot)fr)

>From: PFERTZEL <rene(dot)pfertzel (at) hol(dot)fr>
>To: arza (at) shamash(dot)org
>Subject: yiddish songs
>
>Hello !
>I'm an amateur singer (baryton-tenor) and I'm looking for scores of
>yiddish music from eastern Europe. Could anybody help me and send me some
>reference of scores ? Or also send me by postal way. I'm taking of course
>the costs !
>Thank you for your attention.
>Rene from France

durleste (at) plains(dot)nodak(dot)edu
Adrian A. Durlester, Production Manager
Festival Concert Hall, North Dakota State University
Director of Music & Religious Education, Temple Beth El, Fargo, North Dakota
Alternate Email: aad (at) iname(dot)com  durleste (at) compuserve(dot)com
adriand (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->