Re: oops, the real searchengine site URLs

Ari:
Yes, I find searchenginewatch is excellent. Thanks for the other site. I
just checked it and its moved, so change your url. (but this is all very
uninteresting to people in jewish music)....except when you're searching
the web to find MORE sites as i do... i've just added about 25 or 30 new
Jewish music websites to my JMWC (Jewish Music WebCenter) page, some of
which you will find interesting, I hope.
Judy.

At 03:31 PM 7/20/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Judy,
>
>The real URl for Avi's nascent page on search engines is:
>   http://www.well.com/~avirr/searchtools.html
>
>There is also a page on web-focused search engines that you
>probably already know about:
>   http://www.searchenginewatch.com/
>
>Trying to stay professional at the moment, when I feel otherwise,
>ari

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->