Re: 95 is over, what was the best album(s) of the year?

I f I hear another damn thing about the Fucking Foo Fighters....
Well, I won't really do anything to you, but I'll say alot of shit.
Let me clue you in They Suck.
I don't care what anyone says they are TRENDY and ontop of that they suck.
These two things make a really bad band.
I'm sick of people thinking they're totally different because they listen
to an alternative band.  You are not cool because you are being different.
 Even if that kind of thing made someone cool, which it doesn't, it
wouldn't matter because you are not being different.
LOLLIE-POPS FOR THE LITTLE CHILDREN

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->