Re: 95 is over, what was the best album(s) of the year?

On 23 Jan 1996, MrMansonn9 wrote:

> I f I hear another damn thing about the Fucking Foo Fighters....
> Well, I won't really do anything to you, but I'll say alot of shit.
> Let me clue you in They Suck.
> I don't care what anyone says they are TRENDY and ontop of that they suck.
> These two things make a really bad band.
> I'm sick of people thinking they're totally different because they listen
> to an alternative band.  You are not cool because you are being different.
>  Even if that kind of thing made someone cool, which it doesn't, it
> wouldn't matter because you are not being different.
> LOLLIE-POPS FOR THE LITTLE CHILDREN
>
> :)@---------------

Shit. Deep and meaningful post.  Lolly pops are for little children.
Vests have no sleeves.  Toilet paper comes in rolls, but if you buy
Scotti you can get them in four packs.  I used to use Listerine as my
mouthwash, but since everyone else started using it, its no longer cool
cause it isn't different enough, and everyone else is using it.  Dammit,
I'm just not good at this cool shit.  Please, show me the way.  I mean,
the Foo Fighters allowed me to be cool, but now they're mainstream,
and they're not cool anymore.  Dammit all, I'm tired of everyone trying
to be different, cause Listerine is my damn mouthwash and I like the
Foo Fighters, and I don't care if I'm not different because I'm not.

                        Suck my dick mr manson.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->