Re: 95 is over, what was the best album(s) of the year?

Haven't you taken any notice that the Foo Fighter's sound is trendy?
Obviously it must be considering that they are played by MTV 24/7.
Most of your "alternative" groups have the same sound and The Foo Fighters
are not an exception.
Your point about being Smells Like Children being a trendy name is
completely false, because if you knew anything about The Reverend Marilyn
Manson..
You would know that that has nothing to do with Nirvana's
Smells Like Teen Spirit
and you would know that it is a reference and quote from one of the
reverends favorite movies:  Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
And that is in fact where the name came from although to the uneducated
eye it would see where it could be mistaken as a mockery of the Nirvana
song.

I am putting the challenge up for you to find any serious meaning in any
of the Foo Fighter's songs ( I've heard about half of the album, but for
the most part they don't have any meaning).
I am sur you could probably find one or two songs with any  meaning, but
realize that every single song Marilyn MAnson has ever written has a much
more serious meaning than any Foo Fighter's song or for all of the foo
fighter's songs. And don't write some stupid letter again claiming how
stupid I am without at least giving the Reverend a listen.  You may not
agree with every thing he says, but you should be able to understand where
he's coming from.  In fact I don't think that you would agree with
anything he says but show some respect for a true artist.

I am not saying that the Foo Fighters aren't artists, I am just saying
that they don't have much substance at all ( which is evident in must pop,
so don't feel badly ) in there music or lyrics.

LOLLIE-POPS FOR THE LITTLE CHILDREN

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->