jerusalem city of gold

I just returned from Israel after an extended trip with my wifes
family, and her Grandmother was singing this song . I'm not jewish and
the only other time I have heard this song is a Phish recording of
it(check it out !!!!) Ilove the song --very majestic. Can anyone point
me to the best recording?? Preferably Voice with orchestra. Also i"m
avery big David Grisman fan and he has an album called"songs of our
fathers"anyone know it ?? I woul appreciate any comments.

thanx,  Bob

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->