Re: PEARL JAM RULES

On 15 Dec 1995, Jane Doe wrote:

> sorry, but Pearl Jam blows ass. There is no room for discussion here.
> ..
> this is a fucking hardcore news group. what clueless little thirteen year
> ..
> down to 1/4 speed, all balls removed... oh fuck this. it's late. Hope you
> enjoyed my little rant.
>                                              Fester
>                                        (Jared_See (at) Brown(dot)edu)

As much as I enjoyed your misplaced release of frustration, maybe you
should look at the FUCKING header and realize that this entire thread has
been cross-posted to a couple dozen newsgroups.  I hate to be doing this
myself, but it's time some of you used your fucking heads before you
mouthed off about how much you hate Pearl Jam, or Gwar, or whoever - and
how they're not hardcore.  If somebody says something REALLY dumb and out
of place, then don't even respond.

Dave

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->