C'mon, LET THIS THREAD DIE!!

C'mon, folks.  Can't we just let this spam thread die?  ENOUGH'S ENOUGH!

As all my fellow trn users can see, this thread has been branching out.
(With trn you can actually see a diagram of the thread!)  In my humble
attempt to kill it off, I'm posting this same message at the end of every
'branch' of the thread that I can still find, with followups directed to
alt.test.  LET'S HOPE THIS THREAD DIES!!!

                                        --  Jim Waters (jwaters (at) az(dot)com)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->