Wholesale Klezmer Band on the Net

Sholem Aleykhem,

The Wholesale Klezmer Band of western Massachusetts has just reached our
thirteenth year of performing Yiddish music. We marked the occasion with
two concerts to celebrate our "Band Mitzve."

We have also just now gone online, and I've discovered that this Jewish
music list exists.  I'll send announcements as more specific things come
up, but for now just two items:

        We'll be performing at Caffe Lena in Saratoga Springs on Saturday
evening, December 23.  For information and tickets, call Caffe Lena at
518-583-0022.

        We are constructing our World Wide Web site and it is now partially
open. Please come visit.  It's address is:
                         http://www.crocker.com/~ganeydn

Zayt gezunt,

Joe (Yosl) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band