Re: Noa

Ahinoam Nini (Noa) grew up in the Bronx (Riverdale) and not in Brooklyn.
Not all Jews from New York City come from Brooklyn.  She had a
traditional day-school upbringing (SAR in Riverdale) and may have even
attended services at the synagogue of Avi Weiss.  Hope this helps
fill in some background for those who are interested in such info.

On 9 Nov 1995, Gregg Hilker wrote:

> I had heard a singer by the name of Noa.  She is a young Yemenite that
> grew up in Brooklyn.  I don't know how to find a CD by her.
>

>   Thanks,
>
> Jennifer Jennings
> hilgre.mail.onalaska.ctnet.com
> Onalaska, WI 54650