Re: Noa

In article <47t0e9$e5o (at) spock(dot)ctenet(dot)com>, Gregg Hilker <hilgr (at)
mail(dot)onalaska(dot)uwlax(dot)edu> says:

>I had heard a singer by the name of Noa.  She is a young Yemenite that
>grew up in Brooklyn.  I don't know how to find a CD by her.

I am not quite sure but isn't she the one Achinoam Nini? Maybe you should
look for this name. Her voice is incredible beautiful. She as three
albums out, two studio, one live.

Karl Ernst

   / Karl Ernst Roehl, Applied Geology, University of Karlsruhe       /
  / CompuServe: 100407(dot)2650 (at) compuserve(dot)com
  /
 / Internet: ke(dot)roehl (at) bio-geo(dot)uni-karlsruhe(dot)de
     /
/ WWW: http://agksun1.bio-geo.uni-karlsruhe.de/home/karl/karl.html /