Re: Chazan Kasivitzky

In reference to recordings of hazzonim singing in the context of a true
t'fillah situation, one can often find live performances recorded during a
selichot service.  I have a tremendous recording of Moshe Kussevitzky in a
soaring rendition of "Sh'ma Koleinu" complete with male choir and
congregational davening between verses.  I think I recorded it from a
Cantorial radio program out of New Jersey that I loved to listen to during my
school days in NYC.  It is a good example of what he could achieve in a live
situation.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->