Re: cRAP, Jewish or Otherwise - My Many Opinions!

In a message dated 3/23/4 8:36:26 AM, ron (at) roncaswell(dot)com writes:

<< Tell me you ain't never shook your azz to some JB?  James Brown is one of
the most sampled artists in Hip-Hop.  >>

Generally, sampling means ' I've got no talent to write a song, so I steal
the hook from a hit record so people will think I'm cool"

 James Brown never made a decent record after "Prisoner of Love" (1962?) and
even then he screwed up the most important part of the lyric.
I was once told a hilarious incident when James Brown ran into Billy
Eckstein--who had the Original Hit of Prisoner of Love-- many years ago. I'd
love to
pass it on, but it will be in my book, chapter 1, page 837.

"If Papa's Got A Brand New Bag, how come it's starting to sag"
simon