Re: "well, I suppose it's time for our yearly discussion"

In a message dated 1/15/2004 10:50:18 AM Central Standard Time,
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com writes:
If anyone feels a need to protest the tone of any of the posts by anyone
discoursing so far, personal comments are best taken to private e-mail, as
well. Sharing them with 500 or so of your best friends is not necessarily a
good thing.
I think that this topic is a good way of monitoring (on an annual basis) how
the tone of civil discussion and open-minded inter-Jewish exchanges of view
are progressing.  When someone in this discussion is actually persuaded that
the
person holding the contrary view has a valid point, moshiach may, in fact, be
on the way....
Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->