posting replies (was "well I suppose..)

Ari:

"If you disagree, please disagree via private e-mail."

Point well taken.  Some discussions are best carried out privately between the
interested parties, thus not making the rest of us execise our right to use the
<delete> button excessively.

This brings up an issue I've noticed, and something I wonder if others have
difficulty with- that is when one replies to a post by hitting the <reply>
button, at least on Outlook Express, the reply is posted to the whole group,
not the individual poster. If the poster has not included his or her email,
that leaves only the option of posting to the whole group. Is there some way of
finessing the system so that a reply goes only to the original sender?

Thanks from the not as computer literate as I'd like to be
Steve

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->