Re: lyrics to "Shnirele Perele Gilderne Fon"

Nu, share your version with everyone!
Lorele

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 07:46:51 -0500 "Shirona" <shirona (at) bellatlantic(dot)net>
writes:
Hi Lenka,

A few years ago at the CAJE conference I learned "Shnirele Perela" form
Jack Gabriel who performed it, also Pharaoh's Daughter recorded it on one
of their albums. It's an awesome song, and I performed it in many
concerts... also translated it into English.  I'll be happy to share the
English version with whoever is interested.  I'm wondering about the
slight differences in the Yiddish transliterations... who has it right?

Shirona
Singer, Songwriter and Teacher of Jewish Music
   www.shirona.com
   www.cdbaby.com/shirona