Re: A Yiddish Lesson

And while we're at it, may I suggest that any of you who are Yiddish
teachers may like to subscribe to our list at:
yiddishteachers-subscribe (at) yahoogroups(dot)com

We have over 50 members and are growing, discussing matters of interest
such as how to get Yiddish into the curriculum at Jewish day school and
in the community.
Lorele

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:28:25 -0800 Jill Friemark <sefirah (at)
earthlink(dot)net>