  From: Lori M Simon
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 4:37 PM
  Subject: Re: A Yiddish Lesson

  And while we're at it, may I suggest that any of you who are Yiddish teachers
may like to subscribe to our list at:
  yiddishteachers-subscribe (at) yahoogroups(dot)com

  We have over 50 members and are growing, discussing matters of interest such
as how to get Yiddish into the curriculum at Jewish day school and in the
community.
  Lorele

  [snip]