Re: The cost of Jewish communal responsibility

I think that once we have moved the discussion to what God demands of Jews
outside the realm of music, we are at a point where it may be worth moving on.

If you have something that you have yet to say on this subject, or a
response that you must make, please take it to private e-mail. From this
point forward, your response to the list is done knowing that someone
sufficiently thoughtful or aware to have something to say, has already paid
attention to this request, leaving only those who lack these qualities to
continue the discussion.

Beware of arguing with those who act or speak inconsiderately - not
everyone will be able to tell the difference ;-).

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->