Copyright infringement.

I understand this is something of an unpleasant subject, but still an
important issue as it pertains to us as hardworking musicians, artists
and creative people.  Naturally, as we put ourselves in a vulnerable
position by offering up our creative work to the world to enjoy, we
expose ourselves to being ripped off and exploited, and need good
defense against it, should it occur.

If anyone on this list could recommend an intellectual property
attorney or someone who has experience going after those who have
flagrantly violated copyright laws, I would really appreciate it.  If
you would, please respond to me privately.

Thanks,
Jill Friemark