  From: Geraldine Auerbach
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 7:47 AM
  Subject: RE: help for glenn

  Can any one enlighten Glenn

  Geraldine

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Glenn Smith [mailto:SHEMCHURCH (at) comcast(dot)net]
  Sent: 26 August 2003 08:22
  To: klezfest (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk
  Subject: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

  HI,

  My name is Glenn Smith. A few years ago my bride and I honeymooned in Israel.
While we were there we picked up a tambourine that had the Israel flag colors
on it. My bride loved this tamborine. She unfortunately lost it and since then
I have been trying to find another. Is there anything you can tell me that can
help us out??

  Thanks

  Glenn Smith

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->