Re: help for glenn

>Tree of Life Judaica

That sounds right.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sandra Layman
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 5:43 PM
  Subject: Re: help for glenn

  That would be Tree of Life Judaica and Books in Seattle:
  info (at) treeoflifejudaica(dot)com
  http://www.treeoflifejudaica.com

  As of yesterday (and actually for the previous several days), their e-mail
wasn't working, however. I think they might have been hit with a virus or worm
or some other animal (perhaps a goat or sheep getting its revenge).

  Sandra