Re: flute vibrato

Flute teachers wil tell you the way to make vibrato is to vary the air stream
from your diaphragm, like ph-ph-ph-ph-ph.

I'm a sax player who doubles on flute, so I haven't learned to control it yet
(I don't think it's easy). I use the old sax jaw vibrato (which will probably
give all the flute players/teachers on the list apoplexy).

I would think that Adrienne Greenbaum would be able to give us a definitive
answer. Adrienne?

Dick Rosenberg