Re: mazinke

As I said, I'm inclusive. In the old days the parents were 'being freed of the
burden' of marrying off their children and so the last was special. I feel that
being the parents of a child that is being married is an honor and should be
treated as such, be it the first, middle, last, 2 children in one wedding,
etc., etc.

I think that's the best way, to respect, honor and understand the tradition and
the reason for it, while interpreting it in light of today's mores where most
parents would not think that the oldest daughter has to be married first, etc.

Dick Rosenberg

the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/