RE: Question from BBC

>"I'll stay out of the rest of this discussion, but I cannot let someone's
>use of the BBC as a source for 'unbiased' reporting go unchallenged."

Since this is the _jewish-music_ list, I would hope that no one would reply
to any thread NOT to the point about the music issue to which Francesco
responded earlier.

If someone has a great need to challenge someone's opinion or statement
regarding something NOT directly relevant to the jewish-music question, I
do encourage the use of private e-mail or an appropriate forum.

Thank you,
ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->