Re: Question from BBC

What is that supposed to mean, "directly related to the blood libel"?  I
have read and watched the BBC news for quite some time lately, and all I
see is that the BBC presents a more Palestinian perspective than the
mainstream U.S. news networks.  Because they report on when Israeli tanks
demolish homes and villages, that makes them anti-Jewish?  I think it
makes them anti-imperialist or pro-oppressed people (they also report on
uprisings, starvations, and other crises in Africa, South America, and
Asia), not anti-Jewish.

As far as I'm concerned, my heritage is in Eastern Europe, the land of
Yiddish and kugel and Chelm, not Israel.  I don't see why it has to be so
personal....

My political two cents,

--
  -Wendy

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
-Mohandas Ghandi

"The truth does not cease to exist because it is ignored."
-Aldous Huxley

***Humans are the most selfish of all beings.  Earth belongs to _all_
species.***