Re: Musicians - how useful is Alexander Technique? Feldenkrais?

Would someone be kind enough to explain alexander and feldenkrais to the
uninitiated?

Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for