Re: Musicians - how useful is Alexander Technique? Feldenkrais?

Also accupuncture and what is called sacro crainal massage.  Both of these are useful. Especially someone who has dealt with sports injuries, because musician injuries can have similar symptomology as sports injuries, because of repetive motion.

Trudi  Goodman