Re: Musicians - how useful is Alexander Technique? Feldenkrais?

In a message dated 6/16/2003 5:58:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
goobietheg (at) hotmail(dot)com writes:

> Also accupuncture and what is called sacro crainal massage.  Both of these
> are useful. Especially someone who has dealt with sports injuries, because
> musician injuries can have similar symptomology as sports injuries, because
> of
> repetive motion.

I agree. I had very good experiences with acupuncture in the neck for
shoulder pain/carpal tunnel.  (Oy!  So vot can I kvetch about now?!)

Lori @ MAX

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->