Course Of Its Key

OK, here's the entire course:
While the spellings Koussevitzky, Kusevitsky, Kussevitsky, Kusevitzky,
Kousevitsky, etc. have become notoriously interchangeable for the four
cantorial brothers, during their lifetime (in America, at least)
David  preferred (or at least was associated with) spellings without an
"o", only one "s", and "vitsky" rather than "vitzky".  Moshe was associated
with the other options.  Interestingly, everybody steered away from spelling it
"Koussewitzky" a la the conductor Sergei.