  From: MaxwellSt (at) aol(dot)com
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 7:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Musicians - how useful is Alexander Technique? Feldenkrais?

  In a message dated 6/16/2003 5:58:13 PM Central Daylight Time, goobietheg
(at) hotmail(dot)com writes:

    Also accupuncture and what is called sacro crainal massage.  Both of these
are useful. Especially someone who has dealt with sports injuries, because
musician injuries can have similar symptomology as sports injuries, because of
repetive motion.

  I agree. I had very good experiences with acupuncture in the neck for
shoulder pain/carpal tunnel.  (Oy!  So vot can I kvetch about now?!)

  Lori @ MAX

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->