Re: klezmer (or not) Mann, oh man

Dear Mel,

I have that album, on RED VINYL!  It used to belong to my father's older
sister and hubby, but when they moved to Israel they told me I could
take anything I wanted from the LPs.  This looked interesting, to my
young eye, and am I glad I did!  Wow!  What a session!

And, mann, oh, mann, what a jerk Mingus must have seemed!

mit frayndshaft,
Lorele

p.s.  So glad to have brightened your day mit a bisl yidish!

zaynen mir gezunt

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for