Re: Kol Isha and Marilyn Manson

Alex, will you please stop.  You are embarrassing me.  You are talking
about me and not with me and you are not reading all the relevant posts
or missing something, I believe.  You are talking about a situation, but
not describing it as it was.  If you care to rant for your side, please
do not involve me any more unless you talk to me.

Thank you,
Lorele