Mann, oh man/Alex Fedoriouk

I'm glad to hear mention of this album.  I've always loved Herbie Mann
and was excited when Alex told me he had just recorded it with Mann, as
we were just going into the studio to record my peysakh CD.  Alex is an
amazing musician (you can read a short bio on my CD Baby website) and
plays not only tsimbl, but also piano with such wonderful attack and
tone, as well as percussion.  He's also very intense while hiliariously
funny at the same time.  Our recording sessions had some very amusing
moments.  He is a member of the group Harmonia, as is my accordionist
Walt "Vlado" Mahovlich.  If you haven't heard them, please do check them
out.  Alex has his own album out, Cimbalom Traditions, on his own label,
featuring the Harmonia guys.

Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for