Re: pas d'espan

Well, this is great. Was hoping for some discussion as I was curious about
this dance as well. Steve told us that Pete Sokolow informed him that this
dance was often asked for. I THINK that's who he said discussed it with him.
It's quite fast to dance to, the Tarras tune. I'd be happy to find out there
were other choices that Jews danced this to.
Any more knowledge about this dance out there??? Keep it coming/going! It's
definitely a fun dance - albeit a little complicated to try and get across at
a simcha...
adrianne