Re: Folk Fiddlers

SANDRA LAYMAN is definitely worth consideration, especially considering
her devotion and the energy shown in her recordings!

Another strong recommendation I would like to make would be to Los
Angeles klezmer Robert Korda.  He is a member of the Hollywood Klezmers,
played with the Los Angeles Symphony for a number of years and is an
excellent and versatile violinist.  Besides, he's got wonderful stage
presence - A Hungarian klezmer straight from the shtetl from head to
toe!  Please contact me for any further information!

Jill