From: Pete Rushefsky [mailto:klezbanjo (at) yahoo(dot)com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 11:55 AM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Re: Jewish/Irish music

Paul Gifford has tracked down some information about Isaac Isaacs, an 18th
century tsimblist in Dublin-- see links below (search for Isaac Isaacs).  Also,
unrelated (I think) to music, Dublin had a Jewish mayor at some point in the
first half of the 20th century.

http://shamash.org/listarchives/jewish-music/000928

http://www.setdance.com/journal/lattin.html

Pete Rushefsky

 AGREENBA (at) aol(dot)com wrote: Yahoo! Mail
<http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com> Plus - Powerful.
Affordable. Sign up
<http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com> now

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->