Re: Jewish/Irish music

In a message dated 12/22/2 10:34:57 AM, music (at) sterlingmp(dot)org writes:

<< Simon, could you provide bibliographic data on this book--

author/publisher/year of publication?  Thanks.

I cannot access the Jewish Journal website as given, fwtw.

--Robert Cohen

Hi Robert,

I found the page you are looking for in The Jewish Journal:
http://www.jewishjournal.com/home/preview.php?id=9541

I'll bring the book to work tomorrow and give you all the info. What makes
the book special is that the writer is not a profession writer and expands
greatly on the events and locations in the Journal. It seems that everyone in
the Community knows one another. I hope you can locate the book in the US.

It is absolutely amazing how much the Jewish community contributed to
Ireland, and how much the Irish accepted the Jews and respected their
traditions and did so much to accommodate them.

My brother goes to Ireland every year and could see living there part time.
Simon