Re: Musician in need of song credits

In a message dated 10/10/2 10:42:17 AM, joel(dot)br (at) verizon(dot)net writes:

<< The Rudy Tepel Orchestra did a two LP set of Songs of the Bobover
Chassidim
decasdes ago, recently re-released on CD by TS Enterprises, N. Hollywood,
CA. Since the liner notes for these CDs DO credit composers, you may wish
to obtain them and see if any of the songs are your "March.".

We are now the distributors for the FOUR Rudy Tepel CDs

You can view them at this address on our site.
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?action=search&search_for=tepel
These CDs have detailed discriptions on the selections that were included
with the original Collector's Guild Lps
Simon
Hatikvah Music
323) 655-7083