RE: Musician in need of song credits

Whoops...I had intended to reply to Elliot off line.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Mel Korn
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 11:21 AM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: RE: Musician in need of song credits

I live in Toronto, which has a vibrant Bobover community. I will see if any
of the Chassidim there that I know can point you in the right direction. As
for the balance of the list, I know a gentleman here who has a wedding band
that caters to the frum community (he himself is frum), and I will run the
list by him.

Regards,
Mel.