Re: O(U)T(LOOK)

> The best solution is not to use Microsoft Outlook and
> Outlook Express for email. Find another program that
> doesn't automatically allow the execution of
> attachments.

I cannot resist to assent to your remark.

<soapbox>
I've never used Microsoft Outlook (Express) and
consequently never ever have been infected by a
computer virus or -worm.

Simply refrain from using Outlook (Express), and you
will have much more time and energy for useful things,
such as writing music related messages to this e-mail
list. Outlook is the most dangerous piece of software
I've ever heard about.
</soapbox>

Gut Shabbes to all!

Groeten,