Re: OT Virus targeting Jewish addresses?

Hi all!
Since 2 or 3 months, I get  3,4, 5... times a day the KLEZ worm, as attached
piece. And it downloads and opens automatically!!! Fortunately, my anti-virus
send them to quarantine, but it takes a few minutes to download. Very
irritating!
My provider can't help (!) and pretends that I surf in a highly infected
environment. Not sure he's right, but... What about you?
PS: Answer off list if you feel it OT!
Michal