Eskesta Ethiopian Jewish Dance Theater

I just got back from a performance by a wonderful group of Ethiopian
Jewish students from University of Haifa called Eskesta.  They
perform chants and dances of their ancestors as well as dances of
other ethnic groups in Ethiopia and artistically choreographed dances
incorporating folkloric dance elements.  Tonight they were in
Springfield, Massachusetts.  I don't know where else they'll be on
this tour, but if you have a chance to see them, I highly recommend
it.

For more info:
        http://research.haifa.ac.il/~focus/1996-spring/ethiop.html
and