Re: Yiddish Sony Legacy CDs

> That was it for the Tarras/Musiker sessions, only enough for one LP was
> recorded and released. Was actually shocked to find that, like a jazz
> recording session,  there were unissued alternate takes which I included
on
> the CD.
> However, there are hundreds of metal parts for Columbia Jewish sessions c.
> 1916-1942 which are just waiting to be re-released if this set does
> reasonably well in the stores.

Hi, new guy here. The other day I was listening to an album Tarras did for
colonial in the 50s with his trio (or "orchestra" if you prefer) and I
thought it was the best I'd ever heard him. Granted, I haven't heard a lot
else-the album on Yazoo, another 50s album, and some tracks on
compliations-but this is definitely my favorite material by him. Is there
any chance of seeing this stuff on CD? Or is it already out, I confess I
don't follow these things too closely.