RE: Yiddish Sony Legacy CDs

In a message dated 5/14/02 11:21:40 AM, jmkirsch (at) bellatlantic(dot)net
writes:

<< I was wondering if you have the text of the original liner notes for the
LP that was included in the CD packaging. If you do, I'm sure others
would love to see it - the reprint is a little hard to read...

Yeah, they are. The notes were not reproduced full size as that would have
run to too many pages preventing the new notes from being written. I don't
have a copy of the old notes  (there was no hard copy of them in the Sony
files) so the only way to get them would be to photocopy the LP back cover or
hand copy them.
I, however, don;t own a copy of the "TANZ!" LP.

Henry Sapoznik