RE: Israel song dates

I'm pretty sure Uva'u Haovdim was written for Israel's Sixth Chassidic Song
Festival in 1974, and that it was introduced there by th female vocal trio
Shokolad Menta Matik in a arrangement by Kobi Oshrat. It appears on the lp
of competing songs. There is no indication of whether or not it won an
award.

Mr. Lorin Sklamberg, Sound Archivist
YIVO Institute for Jewish Research

15 West 16th Street