The Zmiros Project

Anyone who has neither seen them live nor heard the great new CD should
definitely avail himself
of this great new project, which includes familiar melodies like you've
never heard them before and melodies you've never heard before that will
seem utterly familiar. Lorin, Frank and Rob have done an amazing job with
this body of work; the CD booklet is packed with great information, essays
and notes, and it's guaranteed to enliven your Shabbos table-song
repertoire. We've already adopted their Sholem Aleykhem at ours and taught
it to several guests who have undoubtedly gone and taught it to others.

--Seth Rogovoy