Re: dating Amudai Shaish w/ Avraham Fried

Jordan Hirsch wrote:
> I am either ashamed or proud to say that bought this album when it came out,
> which would put it around summer of 1979 or so. I have worked frequently
> with all the guys on the album, and have a number of stories to tell, but
> will only do so on request.:)

Well, now, I'd personally not care to be held accountable for what I was buying
in 1979 one way or t'other.

As for stories about these guys, I might be the only one interested,
but I'm all ears.

Anywa, into the database as 1979 it goes.  As I said, with that synth
line - clearly monotonic analog - it couldn't have been much later.
It's clear these guys were pros, and the dated sound is part of why I buy
these old records and reissues.

Havn't found anything on there I'm wild enough about to transcribe yet.

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net