dating Amudai Shaish w/ Avraham Fried

No, not a shidduch with A Fried - rather, the Aderet CD rerelease of
"Amudai Shaish - Their First Wedding Album" with the - I think - more
recently added cachet "Introducing Avraham Fried" bears a copyright date
of 2000, but has a much more dated sound - and besides, I know they weren't
"introducing Avraham Fried" in 2000!

Anybody have a date - ballpark or otherwise - on this one?  As well as any
other interesting personel in the orchestra.  The producers are listed
in excruciating detail, but not the egoless musicians, of course.

Wow - just listening to the synth line on "Smorgasbord Melody" - this
can't be newer than the late 70's.

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net